Thursday 3 March 2011

Ancillary 2 magazine advert of album

I have added some changes, I have made "Jamilla" bigger to seperate it from the quite as its the artists name. I have also made the quite smaller and added a name of a magazine underneath "NME"





here are my templates of a magazine album advert. I wanted to keep my magazine advert simple but affctive. I have chosen a dark lighting to emphasize the light background. I placed the artist in an uplifting position to show a 'breakthrough' in music. The lightint emphasizes this. I decided that the cd cover on the picture didnt work as it looked out of place, a simple quite and name i found more effective.














Here is my first attempt, the lighting is low to create an impact of breaking free. Im not sure i like the CD cover as it doesnt match with the other tones.

















No comments:

Post a Comment