Tuesday 7 December 2010

The cd template








My CD templates








This is my first attempt. I wanted a pattern similar to the front cover. However the pattern i think is to harsh for the type of genre. And i also dont like the background colour.







Here is my second attempt, i had a go at moving around the pattern to a different position, i changed the background colour however I'm not sure on this. I also made the pattern appear softer.











Here i looked at different positions. I experimented with the colours on the pattern aswel. I dont think the brown works very well. I think this doesnt give off the genre i wanted.






I experimented with different colours again however i dont like this cover as the colours dont match the type of colours i am looking for.







Here is my final attempt i have changed the background colour to the colour i first used as i think this colour suites the genre and theme more. The pattern is more soft appearing and light. I have also re arranged the pattern to the bottom right.
















No comments:

Post a Comment