Monday 13 December 2010

filming

I filmed in the green room on Wednesday 8Th December. For this section of filming i used the lead male role and the lead female role.
Both roles had to appear in a posh manner. I originally in my story board wanted the pair to dance. However due to the inexperience of the male character, and my limited knowledge of dance, i found this hard to construct.
Instead i used different angles and closeup/medium shots to show the pair gazing at each other.

Outfits
I wanted this section to appear like a traditional sequence. By this i mean a male dominating appearance and a female dismissive role. I think this matched the genre of the song. There for the male character was dressed in a traditional white shirt and trousers. I wanted it to just be a shirt and trousers as it thought the white shirt contrasted well with the female characters outfit.
For the female character I dressed her in a leotard and tights with a maroon scarf. This choice of outfit was because it was what she wore for the other dance sequence which worked well with the lighting. Also a leotard is known as the most commonly used outfit associated with ballet type traditional dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment